Commercial Cleaning Services Madison, WI
Madison Commercial Cleaning Services
At Class A Cleaning, we offer a range of commercial cleaning services in Madison Wi, including retail cleaning, industrial cleaning and more. Whether you need daily, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning services, we can provide you with a customized cleaning plan to fit your specific needs. To schedule a free estimate, simply submit your information through our Contact Us tab or call us at 608-310-3123 and one of our representatives will come out to give you a bid. Please be sure to specify in the “Services Requested” section of the contact form that you’re looking for an estimate on our cleaning services.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms to eliminate germs and bacteria
- Regular collection and removal of trash to maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Detailed cleaning of staircases and elevators
- Disinfecting of high-touch areas such as doorknobs, telephones, and light switches to prevent the spread of germs
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning, including cleaning of sinks, counters, and other surfaces
- Horizontal surface dusting
- Floor dusting, sweeping and wet mopping for a polished look
- High dusting of hard-to-reach areas
- Cleaning of central heat and air vents
- Refilling of paper product dispensers to ensure an uninterrupted service
- Regular vacuuming of carpets and floors
- Window washing, including inside (eye level) windows for a clear view
- Carpet spot cleaning to remove stains and spills
- Outdoor walkway sweeping to maintain a clean and presentable appearance
- Cleaning of light fixtures, baseboards and other surfaces
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Don’t like making phone calls? Well you’ve come to the right place. Check out our FAQs.
Is Class A Cleaning insured and do you carry workers’ compensation insurance?
At Class A Cleaning, we understand the importance of safety and security. That's why our Cleaning service is fully insured and our house cleaners are covered under our worker's insurance. You can rest assured that while our team is working on your property, they are protected, and you are protected as well.
How much will it cost to clean my home or business?
- Man hours needed?
- Is it a Green Clean or a Traditional clean?
- Are we using the client's cleaning solvents or our own?
Do I have to sign a contract?
Typically, a contract is not required for residential cleaning services, except in certain cases such as Post construction cleaning. Contracts are legally required for major projects with contractors and developers as well as for city, county, state, or federal government services. However, for residential cleaning services, invoicing is common practice, which serves as a contract when services are rendered.
To Schedule A Session with Class A Cleaning:
Book A Cleaning
To schedule your professional cleaning service, you can easily book it online by submitting our "Book A Cleaning" form. Once we receive your form, our team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your cleaning appointment and answer any questions you may have about pricing and scheduling. We will provide you with an estimated time of arrival that works with your schedule, although the exact arrival time may vary. Contact us today to book your cleaning service and enjoy a spotless home.
Our cleaning services rates are based on the number of "worked hours" required for each job. This means that if we estimate a cleaning job to take 4 hours, a team of 2 workers will complete the work in 2 hours, while a team of 4 will complete the work in 1 hour, and a single cleaning worker may complete the work in 4 hours. The number of workers affects the duration of the cleaning crew at your location, but it does not affect the pricing. Contact us today to schedule your cleaning service and get an accurate estimate based on your unique cleaning needs.
Thank you for choosing Class A Cleaning!